Tuesday, February 8, 2011

# 66- I need to catch up on reading ( and unfinished books)

Everyone loves a good book. At least I do. I spent a large part of my childhood and adolescence reading as a major pastime and it is something very close to my heart. I would read as much as I spent time with family, worked or watched TV and I loved it. 

But then work started... OFFICE, and my reading habits slowly began to deteriorate, not because I did not enjoy reading anymore but because I simply did not have the time anymore. Hell- I don't even have much time to blog these days I am talking about reading!.

You can see my list of favourite authors on my profile, so I don't really need to list them here, but there are some books which are on my reading list since forever and I have not managed to finish them yet. In fact I have them, in my room, half read, lying around, waiting to be completed.

Thanks to Furree Katt for the recommendation



SPOILER ALERT: This is part 2 of the Wicked series.


This is a good book, I have only read 1/3 of it, but I can tell it's going to be good.












Anyone a fan of mental asylums in the 60s? If so, this one is for you, again I have only read 3/5 ths of this, but I can't wait to see how it ends.Something tells me its going to be sad though :(





4 comments:

  1. hiiii! i'm glad you're liking Son of A Witch so far. :D
    btw you have to unfollow my blog and follow again.
    http://furreekatt.blogspot.com/
    i changed the URL so you must have lost my feed.
    love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG...and you're not the only one. I get frustrated with myself because all I have been doing lately is watch dramas and lay around all day. I feel my life is wasting, and at the same time it's a bit fun being lazy. However, I need to get out of this habit soon, because I have a unit at University which requires me to read all the books I can possibly come across.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Chika, I know i hate it too when I 'Lapse out' of the reading habit, even though I love to do it,it takes a while to get back into the mode

    ReplyDelete