Friday, January 13, 2012

113 # - The Return

I don't know why I really haven't been able to write for the longest time. A while ago I think I even forgot that I had a blog, or that I used to blog, or that a world existed where I would to explore, share my thoughts, and read what others have to say. This was a place where I would come to when I felt down and let all my thoughts and feelings out, so why did I stop?

I guess life got in the way, some bad, mostly good. Thank fully. But I realize now that that is no reason not to write, or to stop. After all, this blog I know will always be there, whenever I need it, so it would be wrong if I just left it here, and let it be, like it wasn't ever there.

So much to catch up on, I really haven't been doing much except for work. There have been other changes, major changes in my life. But I think they deserve a blog post of their own :)

6 comments:

  1. Sometimes I 'forget' I have a blog too, but like you say, it's always there waiting. Sometimes I think I'm too busy to write a post, but once I start writing I actually find it relaxing. It's great to just put thought into words and write something for other people to see.

    And the feedback is even better. It's nice to know there are people out there willing to read my stuff and respond.

    Good times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ash,

    I know. Love the feel of putting thoughts into words, but love the feedback too!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back!
    You have been missssed.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I completely understand! Come back as soon as you can.
    :)

    Best wishes from one blogger to another,

    ~Zabrinah
    [your everyday girl,
    writing about guys]

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally understand!! Have been going through the same thing,, and it's the first time I'm here since a long, long time.
    Hope you find time and inspiration soon! :)

    Shu :)
    http://herbigfatnose.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete