Monday, September 5, 2011

#107- The way I jinx electronics

Are you one of those people who somehow, without doing anything, manage to eventually ruin every piece of electronic machinery that they have? From MP3 Players to watches, nothing is safe.

Why does this happen and why does this happen only to me? In the past 7 years, I have been through 6 cellphones, a gazillion watches, 3 mp3 players, 3 laptops, 4 laptop chargers, and 10 mobile phone chargers. I am not careless, I take care of my things, I really do! But somehow they just manage to fall apart in my hands.

I think they ought to send to me disable those American nuclear devices that are hidden everywhere.

9 comments:

  1. Wow mann i can SO relate to this!!!!
    YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW CLUMSY I CAN BE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I have no idea. Drink less chai near the laptops :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmm....well its not me...but this happens to my brother...

    I never come to know why...it happened...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I gave you a blog award on my blog. =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. isi liye ammi cheezon ko plastic main wrap kar ke rakhti hain.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Nas: uff yes office ki chai and laptops are never a good combo

    @AL: you and me same, sister

    @Thinking: I guess some people are just unlucky with gadgets

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Maryam: haha thanks!

    @HBL: HBL sounds like Habib Bank Limited :P

    @Experiment: I saw <3 thank you!!

    @Moonie: Ammi ki to theoriyan na, bohot tang karti hain

    ReplyDelete