Sunday, February 13, 2011

# 68 - Everyone loves a conspiracy theory, or; there is NO spoon! you're the one, Neo!

 I always used to have a over-active imagination.I grew up watching the X-Files and I loved every bit of it, and it was from there that my passion for wanting to believe that there was more to every thing 'out there' than what we just saw at face value.

       Yeah,like that  


Well, The X-Files was just a first step, then came 1984, and random late night shows on the Discovery and History Channel talking, and then of course 'The Arrivals' a documentary made by what can be best described as student level film makers who made so many people truly believe that the whole world is secretly being ruled by evil Jews people, who are brainwashing every person on this planet with their own evil agendas of world domination.



Well, to be honest, I don't really have anything against people who are Jewish,Christian or anything for that matter.To each their own, but what does amaze me is how so many people over the years have actually come up with such unbelievable stories as to what is really happening in the world, and they seem so far-fetched but said with such conviction and such strange proof that even the most hardened skeptic has to pause and give it a thought


Below are some of my favorites ( not favorite in the sense that I believe them 100%, but in the sense that, well, no matter true/false they may be, you have got to admire the theorist for being creative!)

1)  The Free Masons are ruling the world and have infiltrated every major financial and media institution and have been preparing the world for the coming of the Anti-Christ for the the past thousand years.

     EYE I want to believe












2) What Holaucaust?  ( Ok I really hope I don't get into trouble now)

This is just a conspiracy theory ok? I am not propagating anything, I am merely saying that this belief exists..somewhere out there.

3) We are all actually plugged into the 'Matrix'  ( I could even find a quick link to this one! *GASP* what does that really mean?)

     You'll have to settle for a picture










4) This one is just despicable- I won't even comment. If it is true it's the worst of all


There are tons more out there, whats the one you find most intriguing?

6 comments:

  1. I'm intrigued by the JFK & John Lennon shooting conspiracies, as well as the 911/Iraq War conspiracy theories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, me too. In a long winded way though, they are all linked to theory # 1 listed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha good one, #2 cracks me up! Reminds me of this comic strip I just read. Not entirely relevant to your post but somewhat along the same lines:

    http://xkcd.com/202/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard a lot about this a gazillions of time.. actually I don't believe anything.. I don't know why.. I want to be open minded..but still.. I still don't know how to believe this kinds of things.. I got a friend who wrotes..several things about this..

    ReplyDelete
  5. things like these always interest me! the cancer one is pretty awful, though. and the holocaust one, too.
    WOULDN'T THE MATRIX-NESS OF EVERYTHING BE SO COOL?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Conspiracy theories are fun to read and (hopefully) not true.

    Probably the crankiest of the lot is David Icke, ever tried reading any of his books, they are a fun read, and total non sense!

    The cancer one is pretty awful, and as far as Holocaust is concerned, there have been debates regarding the number (6 million???), though of course the event did took place.

    ReplyDelete