Ok. Today was the sixth day of my protest, and this is what I have learnt so far, if you start to ignore everyone:
1) Annoying People at work will get intimidated by you and give you more respect
2) Your friends will keep asking whats wrong and be so worried for you, you will need to pretend everything is ok
3) People who sometimes bug you ( just for the fun of it) will think you are mad at them and be unusually nice to you ( I got 2 chocolate cookies today and a subway sandwich for free!- ok that just sounds cheap)
4) The or two people whom you really care about, will be genuinely worried for you, even though you might
have confided in them have given them a hint that your protest week is going on
5) Your boss will be extra nice to you, even if they are nice already
6) People will think you are angry at them, and approach you with caution.
7) You feel a weird sense of calm
But I have also learnt that one cannot keep a protest on forever, it has to tone down and eventually end. Being a hermit never solves anything. But in due time and small doses.
Thank you for supporting me throughout my protest. There are still 4 more days to go
( re-starting Monday)
I hope that during this weekend I will post somethings that are less... self absorbed, you know like on global warming or something That's my next step, to blog about more socially relevant topics.