Sunday, October 31, 2010

# 39 - Time Warp

Wow now just see this- I an unable to write for weeks and suddenly now I am going on a written rampage. Two posts in the same day!  ( Yes, that is mildly sarcastic)  Looks my muse is in commune with me once again.

Anyway, I was just pondering, about random stuff like I usually do and I have realized that apart from when I have a deadline due at work, (bah!) time has slowed down SO much lately!. Each minute takes at least three times the amount of time to pass. I want things to move ahead already, I want to know what happens next, and even though there are certain things that I must do in order to make those things happen, I want that do be DONE and see what's up ahead. I have never felt so impatient ever.

I hope it comes along soon, or else God give me patience.

3 comments: