Thursday, October 7, 2010

# 26 - Bad Mood

Life can be so unfathomable sometimes. Sometimes I just don’t understand why things have to be the way they are. It’s horrible, wonderful, beautiful, ugly, cruel and kind all at the same time. A mélange of contradicting feelings, emotions and experiences .I experience all of it. At once. It’s sometimes too much to take. It over whelms to the point that it becomes hard to breathe. I feel fascinated & repulsed. I am thankful and yet I resent. I feel strong and still broken into a million fragile pieces .I do not know if I am strong or weak .I guess I am both. The overall feeling has me weakened to the point of no return, yet I manage to hold on, to smile, to laugh out loud, to love and to pray.

Have I actually managed to do away with the bad and keep the good? Or I have just become so used to the bad being a part of life that I just live with it. Ignoring it for the most part.








No comments:

Post a Comment