Monday, October 4, 2010

# 23 - What is it really?



Sometimes it's hard  to figure out if something is one or the other. If somebody keeps  holding on to something/someone/an idea/a belief  no matter how hopeless it seems, and everything and everyone is indicating otherwise does it mean that that individual is  resilient,strong and focused; or just plain stubborn, just in denial of what is really there?. It's a tough question, at least for me.

Am I really a strong person, or am I just stupid? Or forget about me, ( although this is my blog, I deserve to get all the attention on it) even in everyday life,when people keep on fighting for a cause ( any cause) even if something inside themselves is telling them to quit;  do you appreciate their efforts, or just call them plain stupid? 

Please note: I am not comparing this situation to say; famous heros throughout history who have died for a great cause- thats a different category altogether. I am talking about everyday life and the average person- The wife who keeps ignoring the fact that her husband beats her up-for the sake of her kids, the father who keeps forgiving his children for the way they mistreat him cause he cannot help loving them, the employee who keeps taking crap from his boss cause he is scared to lose his job,or even for that matter, how one lets their masi (maid) take as many days off as she wants and slack off at work, just cause she has been there for so long and good help is so hard to find these days.

Is it better to take a risk and say, screw it, I've had enough, or do you keep holding on, because you are scared that you can never do any better than what you have now?-- Scary thought-is it not? or is it?


Chalo, all this drama shama  calls for a gaaana!! * hip hip hip, dance dance dance* *wiggle jiggle*
- it's nothing personal my friends, please don't worry for me- I just like this song  :P


I think I've already lost you, I think you're already gone
I think I'm finally scared now ,You think I'm weak -I think you're wrong
I think you're already leaving, Feels like your hand is on the door
I thought this place was an empire But now I'm relaxed - I can't be sure

I think you're so mean - I think we should try
I think I could need - this in my life I think I'm just scared -
I think too much I know this is wrong it's a problem I'm dealing

If you're gone -
maybe it's time to come home
There's an awful lot of breathing room But I can hardly move
If you're gone - baby you need to come home
Cuz there's a little bit of something me In everything in you

                                                                             -Matchbox 20

No comments:

Post a Comment